Friday, February 27, 2009

Post on Twitter

Great post on Splice Today detailing how god is angry at Twitter. I think this actually has a point inside it. A vague undefined point but still a fucking point. How many people tweet shit to the world that they normally would wait to share with one person.

We used to have to hold in passive aggressive statements to ex's for weeks stewing over the perfect way to say how much cooler we are nonchalantly now with Twitter we can fucking throw that shit all out there. Bonus points cause all of our friends get to see us show how witty and nonchalant we are.

I am of course fucking kidding tweeting usually comes out as the most desperate cry for help ever. 

Twitter dictionary

"Enjoying a quite night to myself" = fuck it's friday night where is everyone
"Could I be having more fun?" = I think all my friends are having more fun tonight then me
"Great post on SEO today http://..." = I am an SEO consultant in a failing economy FUCKINGPITY! ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment