Tuesday, February 24, 2009

signal to noise ratio

My fucking twitter account is out of control. My homepage is goddamn worthless I would say on average I have one post I care about per page. This is ridiculous. Please for the love of god twitter come up with some innovation to manage this. Some segmented friends ability. If I could split twitter into about five groups it could possibly be useful. I am hoping for a mass exodus from twitter to friend feed / yammer.

I remember when I started to realize that facebook was better then myspace I implored people to switch. Not just people I cared about, anyone who would listen. (Since I am now blogging this drivel you can assume that number was in the low single digits.)

I have nothing to tweet about and for the most part care little about what's out there but please twitter innovate already.

Has twitter even innovated that much, they didn't even build their search they just bought it from summize? (Btw excellent decision that shit fucking rocks). If you don't step up someone will. Course I understand you are busy trying to figure out if you can even monetize this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment